Ayoze Perez - Newcastle United

Specific discussion about the players on Football Manager 2016.
santowhir

Ayoze Perez - Newcastle United

Postby santowhir » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Ayoze Perez is a striker who plays for Newcastle United on my save. He ended up moving to Manchester United in 2017/18 season with them paying £42 million for him so he won't come cheap.

His stand out attributes are that he is good off the ball with a rating of 19. His dribbling, finishing and first touch are all rated at 16.

His career stats average him at 7.15. He doesn't offer much in the way of assists but his goal scoring record is pretty impressive with 91 goals in 237 appearances overall. I'm sure these stats could be improved with the right training and nurturing.

ayoze-perez-newcastle-united-football-manager-2016.png
ayoze-perez-newcastle-united-football-manager-2016.png (168.8 KiB) Viewed 1223 times

ayoze-perez-newcastle-united-football-manager-2016-attributes.png
ayoze-perez-newcastle-united-football-manager-2016-attributes.png (162.17 KiB) Viewed 1267 times

ayoze-perez-newcastle-united-football-manager-2016-career-stats.png
ayoze-perez-newcastle-united-football-manager-2016-career-stats.png (152.96 KiB) Viewed 1267 times

Update: Playing as Manchester United I managed to buy him at the start of the game for £28.5Million after some hard negotiating his wage demands were reasonable with someone playing in the Premier Division at £67k per week which expires in June 2019. I'm happy with this purchase as Manchester United start with a lack of strikers and I'm sure he'll make an impact for any Premier Division club.

Return to “Football Manager 2016 Players”